Monday 17 June 2013

What Arvind Kejriwal can learn from Meera Sanyal, Arvind Kejriwal news, latest delhi election news, latest delhi news.

Kejriwal-ap-new4
Arvind Kejriwal would do well to remember Meera Sanyal. In the 2009 Lok Sabha elections, Sanyal, then head of ABN Amro in India, decided to stand for elections from south Mumbai.
There were many, including media, who thought that, even if she did not win, she would be able to make a mark. How wrong they were.
“Let me be the first to admit that my analysis of the South Mumbai race was completely off. Although I don’t know if I was the only one, I think some of the candidates may have analyzed the situation incorrectly as well.

Click here to read more......>>>>>>>

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Thanks for sharing such a amazing post. If anyone knows more about Aap leader Arvind Kejriwal, So Visit here : Latest News of Arvind Kejriwal

    ReplyDelete